Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I was told by buddy that I needed to update my budy. need help

Customer Question

I was told by buddy that I needed to update my budy. need help to do that.Can you help me ?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The FULL Model Number of the device you are working with?2) The AGE of the device?3) HOW were you told that the device needed updates?4) When was this device last SUCCESSFULLY used?Thanks(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,Keeping the above questions in mind, the "normal process" for updating Golf Buddy devices is to download a program called GB Manager (link to download page below) onto your computer, install it, and then run the program to do the update. Click here for GB Manager page --> NOTES:- there are instruction guides/manuals on that download page.- there are other downloads on that page that may be needed (USB drivers for some Windows computers).- make certain you have the CORRECT download - for your computer AND specific device. (that page can be a little confusing). Please let me know what your results are or if you have any more questions.If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)