Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

My model N393M4300, SN0837200264402 does not turn on. I have

Customer Question

My model N393M4300, SN0837200264402 does not turn on. I have an indicator light that shows it has power. It worked perfect yesterday! What might be wrong?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Lets try resetting the unit, the page below will tell you how to reset the unit depending on the model of power switch you have. Let me know if there is any change in the devices behavior after the reset. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.