Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

JA: . How can we help? Customer: I have a Garmin

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I have a Garmin nuvi 1450 and it wont start.... the logo screen appears but go and restart again
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that is my problem with the gos
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: gps
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please, cancel this transaction.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Ive just seen your message. Would you like help with this issue, or do you indeed want to cancel? Thank you for your reply, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes, sorry about that.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
No need for apologies, I realize that you had to wait a while before anyone got to you. When you said yes, I dont know if you were saying " Yes I need more help" or " Yes I want to cancel" Please clarify~ Dustin S.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes, want to cancel.Thank you
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Understood. if you have been charged, this link will help you self process a refund.