Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

Starting from the begining, how do I ready this devise for

Customer Question

starting from the begining, how do I ready this devise for use.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry for any confusion you may have about using this device. First, let me give you a link to the manual for this device (and a few other similar models). >> CLICK HERE << Next, let me just say that these devices SHOULD be pretty much "ready to go" once they have been given a little bit of time to charge the internal battery. So connecting the device to the computer and letting it charge for an hour or two is a good step, and you can use that time to review the first several pages of the manual. Then, simply take the device and install it (with the mount) into your vehicle and plug it into the vehicle power adapter. Then you can start using it from there. NOTE: if this is your FIRST Garmin device, you may want to take a little time to "experiment" with the features and functions - so you will get used to how to use it. I usually recommend doing that while PARKED (not driving) OR if you are a passenger in the car only. Please give that manual a look while the device is charging, and let me know what you find once you install the device in a vehicle. Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)