Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

How can I update my GPS?

Customer Question

How can I update my GPS?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome,Sorry to hear of any issue with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the device you are working with?2) The AGE of the device? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes. It's a Magellan Roadmate. Model 1420.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again and thanks for that information. I have a link to a page where you can get the software on your computer - to UPDATE the device software. Once the device software is updated, the program may also offer updated maps - if available. Click Here --> Please let me know how it goes or if you have any more questions. Take Care & Travel Safe, Greg A.(im)