Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Garmin Express cannot recognize my Garmin Nuvi 1450. File explorer

Customer Question

Garmin Express cannot recognize my Garmin Nuvi 1450. File explorer sees garbish characters on the drive.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that's about it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: file explorer says my gps is empty (total data available is equal to the max data)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) What is the AGE of the device?2) What was/is the status of the device both BEFORE and AFTER connecting to the computer?3) WHEN did this issue first begin?Thanks(im)