Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

We're can i get my connector charger gps unit dezl 760lmt

Customer Question

We're can i get my connector charger for my gps unit dezl 760lmt 8 by 6 by5 with suction cap they replaced my monitor but still the same problem on and off and battery law thanks a lot
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask: 1) What is he AGE of the device?2) When you say "they replaced my monitor", who or what company are you referring to?3) Can you tell me more about the "connector charger"?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)