Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I have a Novi 2598 that won't turn on. What do I do?

Customer Question

Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The AGE of the device?2) WHEN this issue first began?3) Can you tell me more about HOW the device is "connected to your computer" (physically but not electronically)? Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
two to three years old. It has done this from the begining.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hmm ... that interesting. Since this has done this from the beginning, may I ask:- What is your "normal" process or procedure for using this device?That is, do you keep the unit in your home, and then take it to the vehicle and connect it to the vehicle power adapter each time you use it?- OR -Do you use it in some other way? Also, can you tell me HOW OFTEN you have used this device (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)? Thanks