Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

Bought new maps but cant download ie cant get page with log

Customer Question

bought new maps but cant download ie cant get page with log in top right hand corner of screen
JA: Problems logging in, huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: cant get tomtomhome on screen with opportunity for me to login inorder to download maps \ have bought
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: \ am registered have seen my details on screen and have receipt for the new maps
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I can help you with this issue.. would you rather have me connect to your computer from here, and fix the issue on screen / in person? Or do you want me to try and guide you via written support only? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.