Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I had to re-install some files on my 1300. It's working,

Customer Question

Hi - I had to re-install some files on my 1300. It's working, except when it gives directions, it leaves out the street name. For example, it will say "Turn right" instead of "Turn right on Main St.". Are there any other files I need to download to fix this problem? Thanks.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What is the full name brand and model of y our GPS? And also, when you say you had to reinstall the files, can you describe the method you used to reinstall those files, thank you. Dustin S.
Expert:  Dustin replied 12 months ago.
Hello, I never heard back from you since you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.