Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I cant get***@******.***

Customer Question

i cant get***@******.***
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
im trying to up date map info
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Please clarify what the subject of your question is. If you need to update maps on a device, please tell me what the maker and model # ***** the device is. If it were a Garmin device, using Garmin Express to do the update might help. In case that's the case, I have included instructions for using Garmin Express below: When dealing with an update for your Garmin device, it is best to simply download, install, and use Garmin Express. Go to http://software.garmin.com/en-GB/express.html and (if you have a Windows PC) click on the big blue Download button at center bottom of the page. (If you have an Apple, click on the nearby Download for Mac link.) And download Garmin Express' installer to your computer, save it, then double-click upon it to install Garmin Express.Then start the program, Garmin Express. Then connect your Garmin device. Then use Garmin Express to update your device.