Steve G., Technician
Experience:  My company does component level repairs for GPS equip.

Two questions. How do I up date my garmin, do I send it in

Customer Question

Two questions. How do I up date my garmin, do I send it in to you. Do you have a card I can put into the garmin to use in the country of Poland?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Steve G. replied 6 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. Typically, Garmin GPS units are updated by plugging it into your computer and running a program called Garmin Express. This will update the current maps on your GPS. Depending on which GPS you have, this download may be free of charge or you may have to pay for it.If you want maps of Poland, then generally this is available for purchase as a download and sometimes a memory card.So, in order to give yo umore detailed instructions, I need to know the model number of your Garmin. It should be written on a label somewhere on the GPS.Please let me know and we can continue.