Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

I JUST WANDERING HOW CAN I UPDATE MY NAVIGATION? JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I JUST WANDERING HOW CAN I UPDATE MY NAVIGATION?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: MODEL:4EQ0 Z1230
JA: Anything else I can tell the GPS Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo do this, first download onto your computer TomTom home from my link belowhttp://www.tomtom.com/homeThen Connect your navigation device or USB device to your computer.Log into your MyTomTom account (create an account there if you do not already have one)Click the Tools menu and select Use Latest Map Guarantee.This will initiate any updates available If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you