Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

Having trouble updating my garmin

Customer Question

having trouble updating my garmin
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Before I suggest anything, can you tell me the full name brand and model of your garmin device? To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Ive changed the offer from a phone call request, to a screen sharing session. Ive sent that offer back to you, once you have accepted it ( at the same price as the phone call offer ) we can get started. What a screen share will allow me to do is connect to your computer from here.. Install any updates or software needed to communicate with your garmin.And then, Ill be able to go through the software and possibly map updates on your garmin.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I havent heard back from you since I last responded. Did you still need further assistance?