Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I purchased a new Skygolf watch this past Feb. I registered

Customer Question

I purchased a new Skygolf watch this past Feb. I registered the watch at that time. I try to use the watch on the course, but It reads that I have to register the watch. Can you help me?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My watch tells me that I must register it. I registered when I bought the watch in 2/16
JA: Anything else I can tell the GPS Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Whats the full name brand and model of your watch? Also, what type of computer are you using, a mac or a windows pc? And would you prefer to have me connect to your computer, that way I can update your watch, register it and make sure all is working properly in person? Thank you for your response. Dustin S.