Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

Garmin s2 won't turn on. it just flashes garmin. i have cleaned

Customer Question

garmin s2 won't turn on. it just flashes garmin. i have cleaned the points and has been on charge for 10 hrs. The watch is about 15 months old.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: its just a blank screen. When it's on charge it flashes Garmin
JA: Anything else I can tell the GPS Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having with your device? May I ask:1) When was the device last used SUCCESSFULLY?2) When did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?3) Have you tried any resets yet? Thanks