Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I am on the road traveling, all of my client contacts are in

Customer Question

I am on the road traveling, all of my client contacts are in my garmin, I have a blank screen, it is getting power in my car, the red indicator light on the cord is on. I have a faint message that says: Installing a memory card, Media files were detected on the memory card. Remove the memory card and use the other slot to record video.. I am not sure what I need to do.
It is urgent I get to my contacts addresses
Category: GPS
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Garmin?Also may I have the model?In the meantime turn off your Garmin. And do you have a mem card in yours now? Thank youTech Michael