Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: I have

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a nuvi 30 that on turning it on I keep getting a memory full message. Not sure where to look and fix problem
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I look in the Garmin webpage and can see Australian maps and Europe maps but GPS only shows Europe. When i turn on my device I get memory full message
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right GPS Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Thanks
JA: Anything else I can tell the GPS Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing I can think of, I don't know what I don't know.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The AGE of the device?2) WHEN this issue first began?3) What maps were installed in the device when you received it?4) WHEN do you SEE the "memory full" message? Examples:- IMMEDIATELY after power up,- When looking at the View Map screen.- When ENTERING an address.- When TRYING to calculate a route,- etc. Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)