Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems

I have just received a sureshot350x gps under warranty and

Customer Question

I have just received a sureshot350x gps under warranty and it didn't have a booklet with it. It keeps turning off automatically. I know this to help save the battery, but can it be programmed to stay on a bit longer?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished. This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the GPS and use it. Let me know the results please Thank you