Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

How do I turn off voice command

Customer Question

How do I turn off voice command
Category: GPS
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Clear/Back key (it looks like C*<) in order to turn on / off Voice Command.- Another method: At the main screen, press the Right Soft Key / Menu, then select option My Stuff, then select option Tools, then select option Voice Command and turn it off.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just hit the command button on my phone
Were you able to try my steps? Is voice command off now? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Also, if you need, the manual for your phone is at the LG website below:http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-LGA340; (the voice command instructions are on page 54.)When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.