Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Have garmin vivofit2 where do I find app

Customer Question

Category: GPS
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. (I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.) This page pretty much explains it all. Here's the important points:1. you can connect to your Garmin Vivofit 2 with a computer - Windows or Apple, or2. you can connect to it with a mobile device. Scroll down on the page for that part. Your phone/device may or may not be compatible. But here's where to download the app if it is:https://www8.garmin.com/manuals/webhelp/vivofit2/EN-US/GUID-0FF538B7-1E81-4A6F-BD8E-4985457CBA43.html The explanations page:https://connect.garmin.com/en-US/start/vivofit2/express If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.