Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a Garmin approach G6. Can't get in USA . Have Manuel

Customer Question

I have a Garmin approach G6. Can't get in USA . Have Manuel but it is not USA. CAN YOU HELP ME MIKE
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) What is the EXACT issue you are having with the device?2) The AGE of the device?3) WHEN this issue first began?4) You mentioned the "Manuel" a couple of times, so may I ask if you HAVE the manual or NEED one?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)