Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

My model2689 Lmt will not aquire a sat signal when turned on

Customer Question

My model2689 Lmt will not aquire a sat signal when turned on !it was purchased in dec 2014 . Is there anything I can due to get it to work correctly
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) When was the device last successfully used?2) Where was the device last successfully used?3) WHERE is the device when you when turned ON (indoors, in a car, etc.)?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)