Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I have a GPS with a reference guide 310/360/370.. It's not

Customer Question

I have a GPS with a reference guide 310/360/370.. It's not been used for several years . All seems to work except volume.. I have turn the volume setting to high,yet nothing.. Can you help how to to unlock the mute setting
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Model Number of the device you are working with? That model SHOULD be printed on the back of the device. OR - if you can find the SERIAL NUMBER (right next to a bar code), I should be able to find the model from that. 2) The AGE of the device?3) WHEN was this device last used SUCCESSFULLY (with sound)?4) When you mentioned the MUTE, do you have a MUTE button, and if so can you tap that button to toggle the MUTE function ON & OFF?Thanks(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved? I only ask because there are some TESTS we can do - to see if this is a "hardware" or "software" issue. I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)