Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a sg5 skycaddie and does charge. I did change

Customer Question

Hello, I have a sg5 skycaddie and does charge. I did change the battery and still I have the problem. I used 12 v and 120 v power and will not charge. Any hard reset on this device. Can you help me?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the GPS Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you, Gilbert
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok, I appreciate