Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My garmin nuvi stoped working it has a dull lit screen

Customer Question

my garmin nuvi stoped working it has a dull lit screen
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, can you tell me the name brand and model number of your Nuvi, thank you. Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
garminnuvi1300
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
just stoped working and it has a dull lit screen
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.
Thank you. lets try this first, lets try master resetting your device as this may get it working without the need to flash the firmware or send it in for any repairs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAOpw98cSpU Once youve master reset the device, let me know if it loads up normally and asks you to select your language and enter your home location. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.