Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

How do I change my email address on Garmin. Ed

Customer Question

Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.If you no longer have access to the OLD email account, the fastest way to change to your current email address is to contact Garmin support (contact information below).I also recommend that you have the OLD and NEW email addresses ready, AND the device itself, where you can see the serial number (usually printed on the back or edge - right next to a bar code or QR code). Also, when talking with them, try to VERIFY that they have the CORRECT NEW email address for you, by asking them to send you a message via that address. I would also ask if they have a "case number" for handling this change - just in case something goes wrong (you can use that for reference if calling back). Garmin Customer SupportMonday-Thursday: 8 AM-6 PM,Friday 8 AM-5 PM Central Time(closed holidays)Phone:U.S.: 1(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####anada: 1(###) ###-####Please give that call a try and let me know your results. And please let me know if you have any more questions. Take Care & Travel Safe, Greg A.(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)