Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years

I bought a garmin (model 52lm) last year. I just realize this

Customer Question

I bought a garmin (model 52lm) last year. I just realize this model does not have a map of can down load a map of Canada on this device
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having with your device. In order to help you, may I ask:1) When you say you "bought a sandisk with a chip at best buy", can you tell me if this was a pre-programmed "Canada map" chip, OR just a "standard" memory card (microSD)?1a) If a standard card, with is the TYPE and capacity of that card?2) Do you still have the USB cable that came with the device?3) Have you EVER updated your device - since new? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)