Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

I have a Garmin edge 510, its not connecting nor will it take

Customer Question

I have a Garmin edge 510, its not connecting nor will it take a charge. I have tried a new data cable, switching usb ports and spraying ports with canned air nothing is working. I want to ride and use it tomorrow and my battery is down to 25%.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished. This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Garmin and use it. Let me know the results please Thank you