Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I lost my sky casxie JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

I lost my sky casxie
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I lost my sky caddie
JA: Anything else I can tell the GPS Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Are u a person?
JA: No. I'm the GPS Technician's Assistant.
Customer: Connect me
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. The only question I see in your message was that you "lost your sky caddie" Im unsure of what you need help with. Can you please explain the situation or what you were hoping to get help with a bit more clearly? Thank you, ***** and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.