Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

PEARL, MY NAME IS***** I BOUGHT A NISSAN

Customer Question

HI PEARL, MY NAME IS***** I BOUGHT A NISSAN MURANO 2016, THIS VEHICLE IS TO EXPORT TO ECUADOR, ECUADOR IS A COUNTRY LOCATE IN SOUTH AMERICA.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I AM LOOKING IN HERE MAPS (NAVTEQ) THAT IS THE ORIGINAL NAVIGATION SYSTEM OF THE NISSAN MURANO THE ECUADOR MAPS, AND I DONT FOUND, BUT IN GARMIN I FOUND THE ECUADOR THE ECUADOR. MY QUESTION IS: MAY I DOWNLOAD THE ECUADOR MAPS FROM GARMIN IN A SD CARD, AND HOW I NEED TO INSTALL THIS SD CARD IN MY ORIGINAL NAVIGATION SYSTEM (HERE) OF MY NEW MURANO? I NEED THO CONVERTR THE GARMIN MAPS TO NAVITEQ?
JA: Anything else I can tell the GPS Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: THANK YOU PEARL, I AM STILL HERE IN THE CHAT WAITING YOUR ANSWER.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OK GUYS IF I DONT RECEIVE ANY RESPONSE FROM YOU I GO TO CANCEL THIS PAYMENT, EVERY TIME OCCURS THIS SITUATION.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
Hi Jessica,You can get the updated maps from:http://nissan.navigation.com/