Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

I have a Garmin 205/205W series nuvi. The number on the bottom

Customer Question

I have a Garmin 205/205W series nuvi. The number on the bottom is
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a nuvi 205/205W series. It has the number 1C2507427 on the bottom. The screen is locked. How can I unlock it?
JA: Anything else I can tell the GPS Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Bernice Wallker
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished. This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Garmin. Let me know the results please Thank you