Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

My Magellan RM54T-LMB keeps going to (reloading ,please

Customer Question

Hi, my Magellan RM54T-LMB keeps going to (reloading ,please wait) over and over everytime you touch the address book on the screen. You see the address listing but before you can do anything it reloads.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What you may need to do, is download the Magellan content manager software from here.

Once downloaded and installed, you need to connect your Magellan to the computer, run the Magellan content manager software and have it install any software updates it finds.

Then, restart the Magellan by sliding and holding the power button for 10-15 seconds.

Then test and see if the address book will work normally.. If not, we may need to go into the Magellan through your computer, and delete the old corrupted address book file.

So let me know whether this works or not once you've had a chance to try these steps, thank you.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.