Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have 9212T-LM. I am trying to update the maps (free

Customer Question

I have 9212T-LM. I am trying to update the maps (free lifetime). Your site is telling me it is not registered. I bought it a couple years ago and am sure I registered it. Name is*****(###) ###-#### ***@******.***. password: scooter
Also what does chord look like I have to use to update it?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Even if the device wasnt registered, theres no harm in registering it now using your new email address.

With that being said, you need a usb data cable to update the device.. it looks like this http://amzn.to/1UToXtD

Also, you need to download and install the free magellan content manager software . as thats what you use to update the maps. You can download it from this page http://www.magellangps.com/contentmanager

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.