JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.

I have lost my 25 digit code to unlock maps

Customer Question

Category: GPS
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 7 months ago.

Hello and good morning to you.

Your 25 digit unlock code should be in the Garmin account you used to register the maps to the unit. You will have to login to the account and search for it.

If you are still having issues locating the code, you will have to contact Garmin Tech Support for assistance at 1-***-***-****. Let hem know that you lost your 25 digit code and they will assist you further. You can also email product support at

Please note their support hours:

Monday–Thursday: 8 AM–6 PM, Friday 8 AM–5 PM Central Time (closed holidays)

Hello Norman.

I am just checking to see if you were able to contact Garmin to get your code problem sorted out. As soon as you have gotten through, please remember click 3 to 5 stars located at the top or bottom of the page to give me a positive rating so that I can get paid for assisting you.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.