Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems

Dear Pearl, I lost my Tomtom GPS after four years of service

Customer Question

Hi Dear Pearl, I lost my Tomtom GPS after four years of service in Nnew Zaeland today. I procured a Garmin Nuvi 67 LMT and I have 700 + Custeomer Data and Addresses saved on Excel Spread on earth can I save myself the time and upload them all into my new Garmin Device?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: Just How shoul I present my Spreadsheet Address Data of all my Customers so as Garmin Nuvi 67 LMT can pick it up and import it as to not have me sit the entire weel-end re-typing all those addresses in one-by one??
JA: Our top GPS Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the GPS Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the GPS Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean to make them as POI;s in the unit or as Favorites?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Favorites would be cool.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

ok, Favorites you cannot sorry, you would have to do it as POI's and whilst it is a long process it can be done.

There is an article that explains this which you can follow here