Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Have a Nuvi 1350, when turned on Logo screen only. tried

Customer Question

Have a Nuvi 1350, when turned on Logo screen only. tried reset (holding power button) no change
S/N 1NP009239
Category: GPS
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. The reset for a Nuvi is actually a bit different than what you've tried. Please try the steps below to refresh the Firmware in the GPS:

Turn off the Garmin Nuvi 1350 then disconnect it from a power outlet, if it's connected to one. Touch and hold the lower-right corner of the screen while powering on the device. Release the power button when the screen turns on, but keep pressing down on the screen.

Try those steps up to three times if the first do not work, and if still having problems please reply back with how long you've owned the GPS for.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance once you're able to see my reply.