Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I want to renew birds eye view on my alpha 100. How should I

Customer Question

I want to renew birds eye view on my alpha 100. How should I go about accomplishing
this?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Assuming your Alpha is working well currently, getting the BirdsEye view should be relatively easy, assuming you still have the USB cable that came with the device. I would also recommend installing a microSD card in your device - to store the extra data for the BirdsEye views - and you should be able to pick one up locally - at any well stocked electronics store or even a department store with a decent electronics department.

If you need to look online, I have a link to a search I did for 8GB capacity cards (on Amazon) below.

8GB microSD card SEARCH
http://amzn.to/1O4tS7k

Once you have all those components, it would just be a matter or purchasing the BirdsEye subscription, and then installing and enabling them on your device.

To show how that is done, I have a link to a video that shows that process - for a similar device (steps are almost identical).

Click here for video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H850xrgxbU8

Please give these a look and let me know if that will work for you.

And please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)