khanjeevan
khanjeevan, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer, 6 Years+ experience in repairing electronics equipments.
22727371

Go 60 kept dropping from the windshield. Speaker volume now

Customer Question

Go 60 kept dropping from the windshield. Speaker volume now very low where do I find local support to repair this in US?
Category: GPS
Expert:  khanjeevan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

I am sorry to say the speaker of the unit has gone bad due to the frequent physical shocks.

Before I can suggest you good local repair shops -- I need to know the age of your unit and your city name.

Thank You!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is less then 1 year old and I live in Lake Charles, LA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TomTom GO 60 bought at Best Buy
Expert:  khanjeevan replied 1 year ago.

I don't recommend going to a local repair shop without help from the your unit's manufacturer support team. The unit is under warranty and they will either help you repair the unit, or replace it with a new one absolutely free.

Expert:  khanjeevan replied 1 year ago.

Free is always good.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank-you
Expert:  khanjeevan replied 1 year ago.

You can contact TOM TOM by calling at 1800(###) ###-####

Else you can take to BestBuy to get it replaced it under warranty but don't tell them about the physical shocks your unit has suffered.

Expert:  khanjeevan replied 1 year ago.

Please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars at the top > then click Submit.