Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

I have a model4EH44 and during a recent navigation a picture

Customer Question

I have a tom tom model4EH44 and during a recent navigation a picture of a battery came up on the screen, and then the screen went black. I restarted a number of times, and the same happened. It is now totally "dead".
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Do you have a USB cable to connect your device to the computer?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If you mean the cable I use in the vehicle, the answer is yes
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 8 months ago.

No this would be a separate cable that allows you to connect it to the computer. I suspect that your cable is bad. The picture of a battery coming up means the battery died. If the charger isn't properly charging the device then it will result in the device not being able to turn on. I recommend purchasing a replacement charger. You can find one at any electronics retail outlet. Take your old one with you so you can verify you buy the correct one.