Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I 'm Naum, Ican't download on my nuvi 350 the maps of North

Customer Question

HiPearl!
JA: Huh?
Customer: I 'm Naum
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ican't download on my nuvi 350 the maps of North America maps 2016
JA: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Iwas trying to do that but only south America and some southern states has downloaded
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the GPS Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What is the AGE of the device?

2) Do you have an SD card installed in the device (if so, what is the capacity)?

3) Did the install program (on the computer) give you ANY warning or error messages at all?

4) What maps ARE installed in the device right now (can you check the "Map Info" screen)?

Thanks

(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)