Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

I need to down maps Garmin street pilot 2610

Customer Question

I need to down maps for my Garmin street pilot 2610
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately there are no new map products available to support the Street Pilot 2610. The street pilot 2610 does not have the capability to handle the latest maps.

On the other hand, map updates generally run about $50 depending on what map you need. You can find a used street pilot 2720 (which is an upgraded version of the 2610 and has the capability to sustain new maps) for roughly the same price as a map update would cost on places such as Amazon or eBay.

I realize this isn't the news you were hoping for and I apologize for that, but it isn't possible for your street pilot 2610 to handle new maps. If there is anything else that I can assist with please let me know. If you need information about a different device or a recommendation on a replacement for your current device I can provide that as well.

Best Regards,

Sijad