Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

How do i update maps and olso change syates i have two

Customer Question

how do i update maps and olso change syates i have two garmins that need updateing thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i live in queensland aust and was in new south wales how do i change states and also update maps
JA: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the devices you are working with? If you can find the Serial Numbers of the devices and send them back, that would be even better.

2) The AGE of the devices?

NOTE: Once I know the models of the device, I should be able to show you how to change states.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 9 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)