Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

How do I update my nuvi 1390 gps
, the gps is plugged

Customer Question

How do I update my nuvi 1390 gps
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the gps is plugged into my mac computer and it shows a pic of a computer on the gps screen and that is all that it does
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: I have no idea!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. That GPS is older, and will only work with older operating systems. Do you have access to another computer?