Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Wish to delete courses from ***** ***** area.My friends are

Customer Question

Wish to delete courses from ***** ***** area.My friends are travelling from Ireland to the Arizona area in Sept 16 for 10 days golf hols. Will not need the ***** ***** courses again . I have a Skycaddie SG5 MODEL. My NAME IS*****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Want to delete old courses from the ***** ***** area from past golf trips from Ireland. Going to Arizona to golf in Sept 2016, need room for new courses.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To do this, press the Menu button and select "SkyCourses". Scrollto the appropriate course name to delete and select. Press "Play" and choose the starting hole number. Now that you have selected the course and enabled it for play, simply press the Menu buttonand scroll to "Advanced Menu" and select. Scroll to "Rename/Delete" and select. Confirm that the course name that you plan to delete appears at the top of the screen. Select delete to remove the course from your SkyCaddie

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Expert:  Greg A. replied 10 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)