Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

Tried loading my new garmin nuvi 57. it got to the

Customer Question

tried loading my new garmin nuvi 57. it got to the gramin,com express page on the nuvi. i tapped the screen and it successfully loaded the software to my PC, when i started the garmin up again it did not move past the page again ( the screen is frozen). the screen is not sensitive to my touch, What did i do wrong? What can if do to straighten this out?
Tom ******
***********
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Garmin and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Garmin.

Let me know the results please

Thank you