Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

Name is Darrel trying to locate battery TomTom One N14644

Customer Question

Name is ***** ***** to locate battery for a TomTom One N14644 GPS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: picked up a used unit at flea market didn't know it didn't have battery only paid a buck
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can find a replacement battery by clicking here.

Also on the same page, you will find how to get to the battery to replace it. This is the best value because the purchased battery comes with the tools required to open the unit.

Please take a moment to rate my answer. If there is anything else I can help with, or if when you get the battery and you have trouble getting the unit open, please let me know!