Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I have a motorrad Navigator IV (garmin Zumo), when trying to

Customer Question

I have a motorrad Navigator IV (garmin Zumo), when trying to update to the lastest European Maps 2016 it does not find the 8gb micro SD card I have inserted on which to write the map update. I've tried deleting (moving to a spare folder) the older map from the SD card and then re-formatting the card (FAT 32) but the navigator still fails to find the SD card.Now when choosing which maps to install it won't allow me to change region to try and install western Europe mapping, it locks me in a loop trying to download just UK and ireland ca you help?
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my UK telephone number is +** **** ****** I also seem to have been charged £25 twice over to my paypal account, is this right?