Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of GPS devices and systems
32989067

My Name is ***** *****
, i just update my garmin 2595LM

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my Name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just update my garmin 2595LM and now it wont turn on. i get the garmin splash screen then it turns off again?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to GPS Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 60seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Garmin.

Let me know the results please

Thank you