Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

My Garmin is nuv1 #2589 LMT.. Is it capable of taking

Customer Question

My Garmin is nuv1 #2589 LMT.. Is it capable of taking instructions verbally? ie; Is it capable of taking a verbal address or business by voice?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

May I ask if you HAVE one of these device already, or if you are just "shopping" at this point?

Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.

Hi again,

I didn't see a response from my first question, but want to send the following before I take an afternoon/evening break.

I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the FULL instruction manual - if you need it. Page 9 (page 13 of PDF) is where MOST of the "Voice Command" information is presented

Click Here --> Full Manual

I also have a link to a Video that shows how the Voice Command feature of this device can be used. NOTE: They don't mention this EXACT model number, but it is the same "series" and the same steps should work on your device.

Click Here --> Video

I hope this helps clear up any questions you have about this feature. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)